mardi 13 septembre 2016

Scientology is Anti-Conservation

There was a part in the Cult's writings....that I got, and that is that they were Anti-Conservation.

The whole thing that it was a lie....that there was "limitless" energy and just create more....and "out create it" and such....

But my point is that kinda spilled over into their take on the Physical World too.....

That there was no need to Conserve....and that conserving was... for lack of a better term....pussies...

It is just a point that I recalled.....

Edited: This tied into the cult idea of not setting aside for your old age....or retirement....that was unimportant....
But that is not what I mean with this thread....
I'm more talking about the Planet.....
Scientology is Anti-Conservation

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire