samedi 3 septembre 2016

Not a cult as such, but could become one...

DON'T CLICK ON ANY LINKS! SOMETHING TO SORT OUT HERE FIRST!

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED...

As the title says, not a cult as such... but like Amway, could become one.

Stumbled across this today:<link removed>

Looks promising, I thought. Started to listen..

1st mistake.... "This story is 100% true"....marketing code for complete bullshit.

Then the attack on pharmaceutical companies and their drugs with poisonous chemicals with six mile long technical names and just how evil they are and how you must avoid them. Then, if they haven't got you yet, well, we'll launch into the evil intentions of big pharma.

The cure? It's also another story with six mile long chemicals. But...These ones are good (yeah, right).

I really tried to stay with the video, but with no control options given and the slick marketing speech, I really was struggling to stay awake by now.

As a diversion, I googled it. Found this one to call BS on it: http://ift.tt/2bXoe97

They said enough.

Not going back to watch the rest of the video now.

So sad to see people sucking life out of family tragedies. I can only imagine the level of interest getting generated by all this.

Udarnik? I know you're a busy guy, but since you're in a part of this field, any thoughts?

But I must say, quite pleased with myself for picking out a scam as soon as he opened his mouth. Live and learn, hey?

EDITED: The disclaimer at the bottom of the site's webpage completely disavows any responsibility in anything. "Software Projects"? Really? Sounds very medical to me...not.
Not a cult as such, but could become one...

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire