jeudi 15 septembre 2016

David Morse and Associates

There was a post yesterday....which I can't find now .....that connected David Morse and Associates with OSA......regarding Investigating.

This kinda surprised me.....and again I find how uninformed I am about this type of stuff.

David Morse, from their web site was formed in 1979.....and apparently is a very successful company....now Nation Wide...

I had a friend that worked for them as an Auto Accident Claims Adjuster...in LA, back in the 90's.....and worked his way up.....and eventually was offered the opportunity too move to Miami and open an office there.....for Morse and Associates.

I just thought I'd start a thread about them......and see what gets posted.

http://ift.tt/2cRePRc
David Morse and Associates

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire