lundi 21 mars 2016

Want to do something about it?

The upcoming release of Ron Miscavige's book as posted on Tony O blog can have a major impact.

I'm asking for a call to arms, a http://ift.tt/1nzFSQw effect,

Imagine if all exmembers sent a printout of Tony O post http://ift.tt/1VxIP6j to local orgs, missions, AO's, Flag, etc.

While I understand the letter will not be forwarded throughout the organization, the person opening the letter will definitely read it and probably turn it over to Ethics.

It will create doubt, especially if a lot of letters are received, and constantly, week after week, and from all over the place.

I think also any newsworthly article can be sent, such as past people leaving and telling their story on Martys blog in his archives, etc.

Shoot, before I got the Debbie Cook email, I didn't know there was a Freeszone, the Indie movement here in the USA, I never heard of the Int Management people who escaped. I also didn't even to think about who were DM's dad and mom, his siblings, and when I found out, I had to look more. All of us individually do influence others in whatever small why, as long as truth is told.

For a few bucks a week, one can get their letters out stat up. LOL It works both ways.

Want to do something about it?

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire