jeudi 24 mars 2016

I hope I can provide something of help

I have never been a scientologist or have known one personally. My interest in supporting hopefully destroying the organisation is that when I worked for the Civil Service in the UK we used to have file registries. The department that I worked for was involved in Consumer Protection and there was a file recorded with material from the early 1970's, with the title Church of Scientology, threats and undue influence. The file was classified as secret material and kept locked in the CEO's office. This may explain the real reason former PM Margaret Thatcher could not take action against them, as she would have been given advice by people under influence.

I would hope to be able to provide advice or assistance to the fight. They may disappear, not much is heard about the Moonies now.

I apologise if this site is not for me.
I hope I can provide something of help

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire