samedi 19 mars 2016

tony O - new post scientology spy

Quote:

Len Zinberg • 2 hours ago
No one who has worked or volunteered to be a part of Scientology's massive spying apparatus is a saint. Quite the opposite. We have hurt innocent people, justified it, and in the process emboldened and strengthened an evil organization.

Scientology is akin to the Mafia and the witnesses with direct knowledge are seldom choirboys. Think Sammy "the bull" Gravano, a low-life killer himself, whose testimony put away Gotti.

Whenever I think of those Scientologists I knew who still remain silent; people like Jerry Hines, Kathy and Andy Savas, Charlie Batdorf, Jimmy and Jeff Marino, and George Pilat, all in their late 60's or '70's today...I wish they'd come forward and tell what they did, instead of carrying their "secrets" to their graves.

Their victims are owed the truth after all these years, as are all victims of Scientology...including themselves.
Hi Len - I thought I'd mention - the last time I saw Charley Batdorf, he was at Flag - he was doing the basics ( I think that was the course he was on - I had to do them on my spare time, when I wasn't in session, or maybe the congresses) and interestingly he was going through them with a lap top, used as an online dictionary, and making careful notes, cross referencing one LRH comment against others in great detail. Now, of course, it is laughable to me, but then I admired it. I took extensive notes of tapes when I did the BC, but sometime after I was declared, and I realized that Scientology was pretty much a con, I tossed them.

Did you ever know these guys? Duke Snider and Joe Lisa and Henning Heldt. I met both Joe and Henning ( and his wife Mary) back at NYO. Duke I met in LA when I was on the FSC OT Committee in LA. I was surprised just how many GO staff came from the ranks of New Yorkers, including Jimmy Mulligan and some of the others Tony mentions in his book on Paulette.

Anyway - I don't know how Skip plans to war with Scientology, but I wish him all the luck in the world.

EDIT : By the way - if OSA hassles you Charley, for my post, my apologies. I have been on the receiving end of their "care" about posts by others about me, and have paid for the subsequent sec check. It's kinda late for me to do anything about it now that I already posted, but, like I said, sorry, I wasn't thinking it through.

Mimsey
tony O - new post scientology spy

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire