mercredi 30 mars 2016

SP Basics - The collection of Books written by Ex High Ranking Scientologist's

The Public Libraries carry most of the SP BASIC Book Collection due to demand.

How ironic that they threw out Scientology's books by L Ron Hubbard that were sent to them. One of many of David Miscavige's EPIC FAILURE's as COB of Scientology Religion.:yes:
Most Library's may only have a few of his books, if none, due to no demand! :happydance:

We are so excited. We have purchased a ton of books written by famous Scientology SP's and I started reading the first one tonight. I am almost done with it - I could not put it down.

It is called: "Scientology - Abuse at the Top" by Amy Scobee

I would love to hear from others that have read this book - tell us your wins and cognitions you had as you read of the horror story's of life in the Sea Org by this brave soul - Amy Scobee. David Miscavige is a MONSTER! :nervous:

Mind.Blown is all I can say. I can't believe the behavior of David Miscavige and what he did to these people!

I highly recommend this book to any lurkers out there.

It is harrowing, disturbing and riveting.

Thank you Amy Scobee - for writing and publishing this book.

After I read this one, I am reading Marc Headley's book - "BLOWN FOR GOOD" :omg:

I love these SP's for having the courage to DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT!!

Please - continue!:yes:
SP Basics - The collection of Books written by Ex High Ranking Scientologist's

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire