dimanche 27 mars 2016

Miracles ? What abiut miracles ?

After scn & coming to know it was a con & what they called clear & OT was bogus, do I still believe in miracles ? YES !

I've seen miracles with my own eyes ! Yes, I have !

Not only have I witnessed the birth of three children & birth IS a miracle, I've also managed to be in a long term relationship with the love of my life. The miracle there is someone has put up with me for sooooooooooooo long !

Life is full of real miracles with no need of the parlor tricks promised by scn.

Let's face it, it is impressive that the earth spins as it does & stays in it's orbit as do all the other planets along with our sun & moon, but, finding a frickin parking place on a street wit many parking spots ain't much of a trick - Hell, I found parking places on the streets in Manhattan before I ever heard of scn.

Bet every person reading here also sees miracles happen in their own life & the lives of loved ones.

Could it be while scn has never worked that love does work ? I think so !
Miracles ? What abiut miracles ?

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire