jeudi 31 mars 2016

Go big or go home!

Hey again! I rarely post but I'm always here, and always fascinated by your stories from in and outside of $cientology. I have to say, as a "never in", I have a ton of respect for everyone on this board. You're truly a courageous bunch.

So when I first joined, I put it out there that I'd be asking some questions here and there as I'm genuinely curious about the cul...er, "Church", and the response was pretty much "fire away!" So I wanna start with a biggie because the structural changes within $cientology:

Has anyone here ever met Tommy Davis? What was he like? He comes across *terribly* in interviews, and that's when he's playing nice! I'm not a violent guy, but if a friend of mine had some insatiable need to smack someone in the face and asked me to suggest a name...

Does anyone know what he's up to these days? I've seen online that he and his wife went into real estate or something but everything is kind of vague. It seems as if all of the publicly known execs who blow go public with their stories eventually, and we haven't heard anything from Tommy. Can you imagine the shit he'd spill?

Also - when structural changes in management happen like that (someone blowing or routing out or whatever), is the average $cientologist somehow informed? Or do people just quietly come in and out without notice? Who are DM's #2, #3 and #4 these days?

Sorry if this is a little much but this inquiring mind wants to know!

Thanks, and you guys are just awesome!!
Go big or go home!

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire