mardi 8 mars 2016

Trump and Facebook Disconnections

Trump and Facebook Disconnections

I got several Facebook posts that said “If you are supporting I have no respect for you so Trump please un friend me.

This is really a very creepy phenomenon. They don’t like Trump because they say he is a controlling bully who calls you names and tells you how to think. They don’t like his stance on immigration. etc

But now they are the ones who are name calling, controlling and bullying. They are deporting people from their space, killing friendships.

Yet they are telling me to confess to them how I am voting. They are trying to violate my right to privacy.

And how arrogant is it to think that you can sum up a person simply by who they vote for.

And it shows me how easy it is for them to DISCONNECT. It seems you don’t have to be brainwashed by Hubbard to practice disconnection.

If this continues they will only be surrounded by a bunch of people who agree with them, sounds so cultish.

And now it is spreading. I am seeing more of these and I am seeing these posts get more likes.

Based on these posts I have now been asked to disconnect from people who I considered friends, people who I lent money to when they needed it, drove to the airport, people I helped move and gave free service in my business. I doubt your elected official will be there personally for them when they need help.

It seems like DISCONNECTION is a very base, evil human emotion practiced by many, and so far it seems to be by people who consider themselves to be “open minded” all “loving” and “understanding” and “liberal.”

The contagion of this is awful, you see it done then you get agreement then you the next person does it. You can see how Scientologists got sucked into this idea that disconnection is good. And it is so easy to do this sort of thing when it is not face to face.

I see other people comment make jokes and “like” the posts, but there are real relationships simply broken by these really destructive posts.

I don’t even know how to react. Should I un friend them? Stop talking to them? Should I realize that they don’t know how destructive they are being by practicing disconnection and just ignore it? Would that make me as bad as them?

If I do abide by their wishes and disconnect it will be because I am disconnecting from anyone who demands to know my inner beliefs as is it is their right to know and I am disconnecting form anyone who tells me what to think. Been there done that.

Imagine if these people got a hold of e meters and “sec check tech?”
Trump and Facebook Disconnections

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire