lundi 14 mars 2016

New Here... Ex Mormon Doing Research

I'm new here, an ex-mormon doing research into the workings of organization like this. Although never in scientology myself, I had many of my LDS (mormon) business friends who followed Scientology business practices. There seems to be much in common between how the two organizations' leadership and organization runs and I'm writing a research paper on this.

Reading through some from ex-members who have left makes my heart ache. My experience and present experience is similar. It's rough/impossible to leave.

Anyways, I have no idea how this message board works but wanted to introduce myself. I hope there's room for a weirdo like me.

Sincerely,

J VanBuskirk
New Here... Ex Mormon Doing Research

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire