vendredi 25 mars 2016

Feeling too much???

It's been a few months since I was last on course, or even at the org. And I've avoided all things Scientology (including this forum) for the last 3 months. Just to try give myself some headspace.
To understand what is me, and what is them.

I've recently been overwhelmed by feelings. . I'm crying almost everyday.
Sometimes a number of times per day. . I don't feel inherently sad. But I'm easily overwhelmed by things I see or feel.

i heard a song today, and this girls voice so beautiful, that I wept.

tonight I'm feeling lonely, and seeing sadness all around me. That I can't fix. And my heart is broken.

What the hell is happening?? I'm not crazy. At least I don't think I am. But these waves of emotion are too much. . not sure if I spent years suppressing them, and making myself feel better by completing another course, or being told my needle is floating on checkouts. So nothing else in the world mattered. .,,

aaaaarggghhh. One day at a time, right?? Sheesh. Barely feels like one foot in front of the other these days.
Feeling too much???

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire