lundi 8 août 2016

Greetings -

A little about myself,

Although not directly Co$, I was I volved with Narconon since early 2014 to overcome my heroin addiction. I had done lots of research before going and was interested in the approach. Typical narco on nonsense ensues and I allow myself to be trapped in the thought paradigm and universe of a narconian. I had met a wonderful girl there and went through all the typical 2D nonsense as well. I had actually climbed myself up from. Course Supervisor. All the way up to CS , which seemed so important as I was there.

Anyway I'm sparing lots of horrible details and shady business practices that I have seen and unfortunately taken part in at Narconon. My fiancee and I fina lly disbanded a couple months ago and I'm ready to share more details and do my part to take down what's left of the dwindling narconon corporation.

Edit: I have LOTS of great stories and am open to any and all questions, forgive me for the erratic first post, I'm at a loss for where to even start.
Greetings -

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire