mercredi 10 août 2016

Daniel James Austin - Clearwater - Missing and then found dead in the wat4er.

Daniel James Austin - a Clearwater Scientologist - was found dead December 2015.

http://ift.tt/2aBLIDS

http://ift.tt/2aBLKfd

Why We Protest:



[h=Jeff Jacobsen Member]3[/h]

http://ift.tt/2b4I7uy

"Clearwater Police Department identified the man as Daniel James Austin, 60. Austin was reported missing by a family member on Monday after he did not show up for work. His belongings were later discovered at Clearwater Beach."

There's a Daniel Austin in the completions lists. Also reports of a Scientologist named Daniel Austin who was set to go to trial for soliciting minors for sex. I wonder if he left a note.

I believe he has a daughter that is on Staff in New York. I met her there a few years ago. Adrian Austin.

"I am 18 years old, I live in Clearwater and I have been a Scientologist
all my life. I got on the first bus I could to go to New York and
volunteer. I and the other volunteers I worked with were doing anything
we could to help the firefighters and Police Department. We would feed
them all their meals, supply them with snacks and drinks and clothing. We
were also in the bucket lines for hours at a time.

"All of the agencies on the site, including the Fire Department of New
York, the New York Police Department, FBI, CIA, Army, Navy, the Marines
and the National Guard, were all so grateful to us. There were people on
their knees thanking us, giving us their jackets off their backs in
appreciation. Anyone who has a bad opinion about Scientology or
Scientologists and has gone out of their way to publicly express it at a
time like this reminds me of who we are dealing with in their actions
toward America. - Adrian Austin, Clearwater


She was a nice kid. I tried to reach her a few months ago and the New York Org acted like they never heard from her.

Anyone know Dan Austin and what happened to him? Was he in or out?

What happened to his daughter, Adrian? What about his wife? Any other kids?
Daniel James Austin - Clearwater - Missing and then found dead in the wat4er.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire