jeudi 11 août 2016

the kind thing

Today I was chatting with a Sea Org member I haven seen in years, and she asked what I was doing on the bridge. She is in her 60's and I didn't have the heart to tell her I was out of Scientology and it was all a con. That I had wasted my life pursuing false hope of helping "salvage this sector" or the planet. Don't get me wrong - I had many good times while on the bridge, wins etc, but it was the perfidy of Hubbard that it was for naught. He never put in place any actual plans to salvage anything, and COB hasn't come close to Hubbard's high water mark by a long shot.

I just couldn't bring my self to say that to her, she who will die one day a true believer. I didn't have it in my heart to crush her hope, her dedication.

Not much of an SP am I?

So I told her I had been on 7 but couldn't afford it any more. ( which is true - we were running on financial fumes and couldn't afford another 6 mos check. )

So I told her a shore story.

Why does that have to be the easy way out?

Mimsey
the kind thing

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire