lundi 22 août 2016

Independent Scientology Documentary

Hello everyone,

Firstly, thank you for allowing me to join the board - it's lovely to meet you all. My name is Benjamin Allen and I am a film-maker based in Bristol, England. I am currently putting together a feature-length documentary on Scientology and I am looking for some former Scientologists to volunteer to be interviewed for my film.

I completely appreciate that some of you may wish to remain anonymous so I am happy to offer 100% confidentiality and anonymity if you would like to be involved in my project. However, it would be fantastic to be able to interview some people who don't mind having their voice/face on film.

I will be as accommodating as you need as I appreciate that this could be a very sensitive subject for many.

If if you are interested (and located in England, ideally), please feel free to reply to this thread or get in touch with me via hi@benjaminallenmedia.com.

Again, thank you very much.

Kindest regards,

Ben
Independent Scientology Documentary

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire