mardi 12 juillet 2016

Woman with Postpartum Depression seeks help getting her husband to leave Scientology

Woman with Postpartum Depression seeks help getting her husband to leave Scientology.

I saw the following come across my Twitter feed. I joined Reddit as CommunicatorIC specifically to suggest to the woman that she join ESMB and seek advice here. Alternatively, is anyone on Reddit who can give her good advice? (I really don't think I can cross-post back and forth.) Just trying to facilitate communication for someone who appears to need help.

From the Reddit on Scientology

http://ift.tt/2a7ABz1

* * * * * BEGIN QUOTATION * * * * *

My husband and I have been married for three years. He was raised a scientologist and I knew about his involvement when I met him. I have participated very little within the church and he knows about my apprehension towards it. Following the birth of our first child, I developed PPD. His refusal to let me get medical treatment for it is a deal breaker. His and his family's involvement in the church is ruining my life. It is expensive and he's never around. Staff members are constantly harassing me about doing their services. Is there anything that could make him leave? Is our marriage doomed?

* * * * * END QUOTATION * * * * *
Woman with Postpartum Depression seeks help getting her husband to leave Scientology

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire