vendredi 15 juillet 2016

Hoping to help a friend

Hi all,
Just wanted to introduce myself before asking questions/making comments. I've never been in Scientology but know someone who has been in for years. She hasn't been active for quite a while and none of her family are in, but she does have a close friend who is still pretty gung ho.
I did a lot of reading on the CofS a couple of years ago when she opened up to me about her doubts and what she'd discovered about abuses. I guess I was someone safe she could talk to about it.
Hoping I can get some experienced opinions here on how to best help her find her way out completely and maybe help her with the situation with her friend.
I have a lot of respect for those of you who had the courage to extract yourselves from the CofS.
Hoping to help a friend

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire