dimanche 24 juillet 2016

Help Amber Cromwell raise $7,000 for her lifetime Scientology (IAS) membership!

Help Amber Cromwell raise $7,000 for her lifetime Scientology (IAS) membership!

Interestingly, in the U.S. a Lifetime Membership in the IAS is only U.S. $5,000 -- see
Code:

http://ift.tt/2a5frjs
-- but Amber is asking for $7,000. Does it cost CAD $7,000 in Canada?

Go Fund Me: IAS Membership

http://ift.tt/2a6cOkJ

* * * * * BEGIN EXCERPT * * * * *

Created July 7, 2016

Amber Cromwell

Halifax, NS

IAS Membership

I need your help!

I need to pay for my Lifetime IAS membership before my Mission Holder Application can be processed.

I knew immediately after doing the DMSMH seminar that I was a staff member. I wanted to tell everyone about Scientology and that the truth was there for them to have.

Having found Scientology in my third year of university, undergoing a bachelor of Social work I soon realized this was the real way to help others.

I have now been in Scientology for almost 6 years, 4 years as a staff member. I am the PES, Flag trained Purif IC and acting ED.

I want to be the mission holder to take our mission to ideal and soon after, org size. We NEED an Org in Nova Scotia because our closest Org is 1000 miles away.

We are moving into a new Buliding in August, with space for a standard Purif Space, SRD courseroom and auditing rooms.

I have recently left my job teaching to go full time to make the mission a stable viable monetary option for all the staff.

Your donations mean so much, and I will pay it forward a thousand times!

Thank you !

Help spread the word!

* * * * * END EXCERPT * * * * *

HT - BraveBloggers on Tony Ortega's website: http://ift.tt/2a6cF0H

.
Help Amber Cromwell raise $7,000 for her lifetime Scientology (IAS) membership!

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire