mercredi 13 juillet 2016

Legal help Needed (Australia)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jump View Post
As I recall, they came up against a statute of limitations.

However interestingly, at the premiere showing of Going Clear in Sydney, a lady mentioned during question time that her suburban lawyer husband had taken several similar cases to settlement around that time. There were no further details given.


Hi, I am trying to deal with the church over a legal matter and i need advice, they are not applying their own policy let alone state law, do you know a contact for the lawyer mentioned above, perhaps pm me (ps. money went to church and now have very little left and I don't have 11,000 churches to support me in a legal action....:( )
Thanks for your help in advance .....
Legal help Needed (Australia)

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire