mardi 19 juillet 2016

A Celebration of Shermanspeak (tm)

I can't help myself, I love Shermanspeak. Not much makes me laugh about Scientology, but I can cackle for hours on just one finely crafted sentence. Even a sentence that isn't 3000 words long.

:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

Read Mike Rinder's blog for the full article and more Shermanspeak miracles: http://ift.tt/29Rm7DM



"It is not farewell, but fare-forward"

wot?

"That they come from beings lately arrived on Earth - who, seeing where it was going, decided to band together and send it elsewhere."

Send what elsewhere? The Earth? The current orbit not good enough? We've cleared this sector of the galaxy, let's hit the next sector on spaceship Earth. Do we take the sun with us?

:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:
A Celebration of Shermanspeak (tm)

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire