lundi 11 juillet 2016

exSO Sydney 70's unravelling 40years later...

Hi All!
I joined SO-OTL Sydney at a very young age with a even younger sibling. We got out after what felt like a lifetime in real time 18months -2yrs.
Previously trained as Dianetics Auditor & worked on staff in Auckland org with family & awesome network of likeminded friends...

Anyway with the help of alcohol, recreational drugs a good dose of life I survived... or did I.

Character flaws like inability to 'feel' in emotionally confrontational situations ie. death of love ones, others loss.
Simulated Anger that I can turn on & off, not feeling a thing! list seems to go on. hence unraveling.

A dear friend, served in the armed forces as a cadet, ended up in vietnam doing 2 tours as a medic before he was 17.
spent most of his life fine until 35 years later... nightmares, sleepwalking back in the jungle.
Unravelling! It was very opportune we caught up after 35years.

I have read only some of these posts...and my eyes well up with tears yay!
:)
n00
exSO Sydney 70's unravelling 40years later...

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire