samedi 9 juillet 2016

Introducing myself

I've been out since 2009. I tried to leave quietly but the church has been hounding me ever since. I didn't know about this forum. Other friends of mine that are out publicly or privately told me to keep quiet. Last week after I found out he church had been making harassing phone calls to my handicap mother that lives with me I snapped. I started making daily posts on my Instagram and face book accounts. Nuts! Follow me if you want to read what I posted. I accidentally started telling my story through these posts and realize I have a lot to say.
My Instagram is public and the posts I made on on face book regarding Scientology are public.
im sure I've made enough noise now to know that OSA already knows about me. I tagged the church in each one of my posts. 😳 ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ if That's good or bad but I did it anyway.
Introducing myself

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire