dimanche 10 juillet 2016

What the hell happened?

Hi everyone, as you know I haven't been around much over the last 12 months. Circumstances (which I won't go into) caused me to be "offline" so to speak. I didn't check Facebook. I didn't read ESMB, Tony's blog, Marty's blog, Mike's blog, etc.

2 days ago someone sent me a message which caused me to go to Facebook, which caused me to come to ESMB, which caused me to read a few threads etc.

Now I'm wondering what the hell happened?

12 months ago the Scientology critic world seemed fairly united. I mean there were squabbles, there always has been & always will be. But today I see we have factions bitterly fighting other factions & focusing on each other rather than Scientology. When the focus of Marty's blog is how bad Ortega is, and the focus of a few facebook groups is how bad Ortega is, or how bad this person is, or that person. I go into Facebook groups that I've been added to but never posted in to find hateful speeches about how BAD it all is, how BAD we all are, ESMB in particular.

Even Alanzo has decided to resume his "crusade" about how bad I am & how BAD ESMB is.

Now it could be that I was desensitized before I took my break, and it's always been this bad, but somehow I think it's more than that.

Was it Rathbun dropping the case? What happened to cause all this?
What the hell happened?

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire