mardi 12 juillet 2016

Peek Behind The Curtain

I apologize if this question as been asked before. I am not very skilled in Forum usage and search patterns. Never been in Scientology but I've lurked on this website for many years and am somewhat versed on the topic. I am a curious person by nature and have been wondering about something. Correct me if I'm wrong, but it is my understanding that Scientology assigns people to read sites such as this one and The Underground bunker. I think I recall reading somewhere that this task might be assigned to the OSA. My question is thus....with the "congregation" (I'll use this word loosely) prohibited from reading anything not approved by the Scientology, I would assume that the OSA people assigned to the previously mentioned task would be knowledgeable about all the truth. What keeps them IN Scientology? They must be aware of everything from A to Xenu about all of the lies, scandals and dirty deeds. In spite of all this knowledge, they still remain loyal to this business disguised as a "religion"? They have been given the opportunity to "peek behind the Wizard's curtain" and they STILL belong. I am hoping some people could share their thoughts on why.

If this has been asked before (or a million times) please accept my apologies.
Peek Behind The Curtain

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire