dimanche 17 juillet 2016

Learning how to Audit

Howdy,

Ive spent the last couple of years or so reading about the group in particular accounts from former members and Church History. As a result of this I feel like it would be really fun/ interesting to recreationally audit some of my likeminded friends. Ive already located an E-meter to use so my question is:

What books/pdfs/lectures should I get my hands on if I want to do this? Would something like Book 1 or The Original Thesis suffice or are there better options?( Naturally I don't expect to become a class X auditor by reading a book or two)

I know the best way of course would be to take the courses offered by the local group however Im rather reluctant to get to involved with them for obvious reasons. The only real materials ive seem to locate so far are ones that critique the process or the meter itself but not actually teach the "practice" in depth.
Learning how to Audit

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire