mercredi 20 juillet 2016

OT Wins thread!!!

This is the thread where you can post all of your Oat Tee wins. We wanna hear about those found parking spaces, the telepathic phone call premonitions, the postulating of rain clouds and finding keys in your other hand!

To kick this rafter shaking thread into high gear, I, Mimsey, am going to uncork this mega OT win:

Tonight, at the designer hamburger joint / tavern, I wanted some of their beer batter onion rings. I asked our nice (and cute) server about the size of the burger I was ordering. Big, she said. Really big? Yep, really big. And it was, "however", I thought, "I can still go with some rings." When another server dropped off my wife's salad, I asked him for some onion rings. I took a big bite of my burger, licked my lips, and bit off another then he plopped down an order of rings on the table. Wow, I thought - that was fast, and yes, they were delish! So, after sharing a slice of key lime pie, when we got the check I noticed they didn't charge me for the rings. So I asked the sweet girl, "Why didn't I get charged for the onion rings?" "Oh! They were made for someone else by mistake, so the other server gave them to you." "For free?" I asked. "Yes" the darling girl said.

Is that OT or what!!!! Top that if you can.

Mimsey

OT Wins thread!!!

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire