jeudi 7 juillet 2016

Scientology Exec Jennifer Watari sends letter to intimidate ESMB poster, FAILS.

There's an incredible story at the Underground Bunker today.


Quote:

After watching Going Clear, I joined ESMB. I felt really empowered to finally start to question the religion I was raised in. I’m a truth seeker by nature, but my past was never a truth I cared to dig up. I was born in Scientology. Both of my parents raised me in it. I was in the Sea Org from 11 to 16. I just wanted to be a normal teen when I left the Sea Org. I still believed in Scientology being a religion until a series of horrifically unfortunate events that occurred post-Sea Org had me changing my mind about Scientology. I just began to sweep everything under the rug regarding Scientology for many years, like a skeleton in the closet. I made plenty of wog friends and grew up without Scientology.

Until I watched Going Clear. That documentary was a huge eye opener for me. I finally had the freedom to start questioning my past. I finally told my husband of eight years, who was never in, that I used to be in the Sea Org and that I was raised in Scientology. It’s like old emotions just started to swell in me when I realized what I had been a part of, and the depths of brainwashing that I had encountered. I told him that I never attended a real high school, and the “GED” [high school equivalency certificate] I was given at 12 years old was fake, from a Scientology front called Dennison Academy. I poured my heart out to him. I was told by the Church never to look online for any news or any story unless it was “source” — meaning their own websites or social media. But after Going Clear, I finally did and I’m glad I did. I started posting on ESMB. I received a friendly warning not to reveal too much, having been a second generation Scientologist, or else OSA [Scientology’s Office of Special Affairs] would figure out who I was. I guess that warning was right.

I started receiving two to three calls per day after I began posting on ESMB regularly. I hadn’t alluded to any personal information and had intended on remaining anonymous, but that didn’t stop OSA. They’re relentless. Because of the intimidating phone calls, I stopped posting on ESMB. My husband had a gut feeling they’d find out where we lived. However, I tried to reassure him that I wasn’t affiliated with the church and that I wasn’t the type of “public to be reg’d,” so why would they want to find me? I have my own reasons for wanting to remain anonymous — family still in. Then I received this piece of mail with my married last name and new home address. They had tracked me down.
Click here to read the letter from the CoS and Tony's full story on it.

My jaw dropped reading the letter from the cult. They are really getting scary and desperate. I'm shocked they actually put it on letterhead and signed it, I figured that it would have come as an "anonymous" letter or maybe from a lawyer - but not even the cult could even make up any legal action to try and threaten her with.

I think quite a few will remember this person's post, I know I did. She gave just a brief sketch of her past with the CoS, some connection to SO and was second generation. I remember getting irritated by the posters who immediately jumped in to warn her not to post any identifying details because of OSA monitoring. I didn't think her OP was that detailed (I might have read it after a edit) but I thought all the warnings would scare her off from posting here. Well, sadly the warnings were spot on.

She didn't continue to post here after she started getting phone calls from the cult. I hope she comes back, even if it's under a new name and anonymously.

Anyone here remember or know the lovely Jennifer Watari? Sounds like a south pacific type name, but I have no idea. I would bet she's a 2nd generation herself. Wonder how she feels devoting her life to a religion that likes to threaten former members. I wonder if this going public will result in an RPF stint? Shit kind of backfired in a big way and the cult actually sending this type of message on letterhead is a throwback to their old tactics when they didn't have to live in fear of the internet showing the whole world.
Scientology Exec Jennifer Watari sends letter to intimidate ESMB poster, FAILS.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire