vendredi 1 juillet 2016

Scientology now and then.

Entered an Org in 1994. Bought the Dianetics book and a few other basics. Read through Diantetics in 2 days and was absolutely ecstatic. And even more so after Fundamental of thoughts.
It's probably still the highlight of my life reading the Dianetics book though. Made some courses, bought an auditing package and started on staff. As a staff member I was quickly turned off. Things weren't right. My auditing went well and fast though, and in ARC straightwire I had a past life recall involving space ships in space and what not. Extremely exciting for me. But here's where I blew, even though the auditing package wasn't nearly finnished. "Donation gatherings" and the pressure itself inside the org didn't make sense.

I was still very 'hot' for auditing though, I thought it was all my bad that I left in the first place. Many years later, in 2011, I started researching the net and found out what you all already know. That the church is corrupt and everyting about that. I also started reading some of these boards. I went off to a freezone for a weekend and continued my auditing. After that weekend my thoughts on Scientology was not the same anymore.

Before this, in 2007, I found something else (spiritually). No point in getting into details, but it involves another perspective on life that I never got from the COFS, a perspective that I still hold today.

Few questions

I only got up to ARC straightwire, but I still got a past life memory from a simple question. Why did this happen? I never had it before or even after happening to me.

Do you believe that Dianetics the moderns science of moderns health is all just made up, sort of? If it is, Hubbard must be even *more* of a genius than I ever thought. Wasn't he on to something? I met a lot of clears and sadly most of them couldn't, according to me, be measured to the book definition. Not even far.

Having matured, spiritually, I no longer think someone can come into this world, pay up big money and then 'go free'. Just like that.
But I wonder what all of you think. Being spiritually beings, or are you not, anymore?

Surely most or many of you must have continued on a spiritual path, no?

I have not read this board for many years and I hope nothing I wrote offended anyone.
Scientology now and then.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire