lundi 11 avril 2016

Searching for anyone comfortable to talk about their experiences for a research paper

Hello, I am writing a research paper for my college class and chose my topic to be Scientology. It is a very personal topic for me because I have a grandma, cousins, aunts, and uncles deeply involved in it and my mom has spent her life harassed by the organization, and I have had some experience with that too. With my paper, I hope to break down the psychological aspects of Scientology and analyze why it works the way that it does. So if anybody on here would be comfortable with an interview (phone, skype, email, whatever works best) about some of their experiences- and would not mind being quoted in my paper- please send me a private message on here or email me at elisabethbarrett@delta.edu! Thank you.
Searching for anyone comfortable to talk about their experiences for a research paper

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire