mardi 12 avril 2016

My Response To The Church Of Scientology's War Against Psyciatry

My Response To The Church Of Scientology's War Against Psychiatry

[NOTE: The following essay is not by me. As indicated, it is by Emma O'Connell.]

The Odyssey Online: My Response To The Church Of Scientology's War Against Psychiatrics

http://ift.tt/1NnyK50

* * * * * BEGIN INTRODUCTION * * * * *

My Response To The Church Of Scientology's War Against Psychiatrics

This church is straining to eradicate a necessity

Emma O'Connell in Scene on Apr 12, 2016

I would probably be dead if it were not for psychiatric medicine. If I had not undergone many types of extremely important therapies, and been given prescriptions to multiple medications by psychiatrists, I would most likely not be here right now.

* * * * * END INTRODUCTION * * * * *

* * * * BEGIN LAST PARAGRAPH * * * * *

I could write an entire book about Scientology and the corrupt organization it created that has been set out to destroy a whole form of a lifesaving medical practice, but I will leave you with this for now. If the Church had its way, I would never have been allowed to be prescribed medication for my psychiatric disorders. The Church of Scientology is straining to eradicate a necessity for millions of people. They want us to suffer.

* * * * * END LAST PARAGRAPH * * * * *

Author Emma O'Connell's Twitter Page

@emmarockin

https://twitter.com/emmarockin
My Response To The Church Of Scientology's War Against Psyciatry

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire