mardi 12 avril 2016

Buying Scientology Items

I'm not an ex Scientologist, but I was raised in a very fundamentalist religious environment, so I identify with a lot of what former members experienced (though their experience is almost always a more extreme version of mine). I've spent hundreds of hours in the past few months researching Scientology and trying to understand it, and I have a tendency to want to collect stuff related to things that I'm interested in.

It's surprisingly hard to find any standard issue official Scientology items anywhere on the internet (other than books, pamphlets, tapes, etc.). I read a news article that Ebay gives in to the pressure of Scientology lawyers and cracks down on a lot of Scientology stuff that goes up. I don't know how much this contributes to the lack of Scientology stuff online, maybe there's just not much of it out there.

Is anyone here aware of any sites where I might have better luck buying official, non-book Scientology stuff? Google is seriously a wasteland.
Buying Scientology Items

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire