dimanche 17 avril 2016

Scientology Doesn't Have Processes to Help You

Scientology's biggest lie, the one that gets all the innocent, naive Newbs in:

'Scientology can help you with that.'

It starts with the OCA test. Find what's bugging a person and boldly lie to them and tell them scientology can help them with:

- Family relationship problems,
- Drug and alcohol addictions,
- Depression,
- Getting a job,
- Raising children,
- Medical problems,
- Running a business,
- Learning and education,
- etc.

But scientology never gets around to helping a person with their troubles. Never.

Instead of resolving family conflicts, it encourages disconnection and claims the problem is your family, not you.

Instead of dealing with actual drug addiction and resolving it, it diverts a person to the 'evils of the medical and psychiatric professions' and uses a hokey scam as 'drug therapy.'

Instead of helping others raise children, it tells them to send kids to scientology classes.

Instead of helping with medical troubles, it diverts people away from doctors with ridiculous claims of cures.

Instead of assisting in getting kids to and through college successfully, it claims it has all the knowledge, they don't need real education and steals the college funds.

I've done two drug rundowns because they were required, not because I needed or wanted them. But the C/S said so. L Ron said so. :wtf: I was already done experimenting with drugs before scientology. It did nothing.

I've done countless list repairs, L1Cs, Green Forms, etc. 10 Augs, PTS RD. Nobody ever addressed my family relationships. Not in 9 years, despite the fact I kept bringing it up. Why? Because that's all the 'tek' scientology had. Fixing relationships or getting better at them wasn't part of it. :wtf:

I've done objectives. Horrible experience. Nothing I wanted or asked to do. It had nothing to do with my troubles. L Ron said these are done first though. :wtf:

Communication? There's a joke. I got more out of a college speech class than I ever got out of any study of ARC, Comm course, etc.

I did ARC SW. It was fun. It didn't do anything for my memory, which was already outstanding. It was required, per L Ron. It didn't fix anything in my life, either. So onto the next??? :wtf:


I completed Clear and through OT 4. Really stupid stuff. Again, required. One goes up the Bridge, one doesn't address actual problems or individual situations. It's always 'on the next level.'

I studied the entire OEC and Esto Series as an official class. Nope, nothing in there that was helpful, either, except a few extra sales tactics. Making grandiose claims to sell things for outrageous amounts of money and then switching what you sold was the one thing scientology teaches very well. All scientologists know how to do this.

Nine years later, I was out of the SO and scientology so I just read the rest of the OT levels online out of curiosity one day. Nope. Nothing on those that would address or resolve anything IRL, either. The tek was empty of usefulness. Scientology never addressed anything in any way that would resolve or help me in life.

OT abilities? Any other increased abilities? All lies. Scientologists love to feed delusions to each other.

ONLY when I left scientology did I successfully:
- resolve family problems and restore relations,
- get a great college education,
- earn excellent money,
- raise a family.

Scientology does NOT help anyone with anything except lying proficiently.
Scientology Doesn't Have Processes to Help You

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire