vendredi 29 avril 2016

From Astra Woodcraft, Please read my daughter's essay to win a 10k Scholarship!

Dear All,
I'm asking for your help to vote for my daughter by the end of the day Sunday May 1st so she can win a 10k scholarship for college.:happydance:
http://ift.tt/24iQisJ

My daughter Kate is off to university this year to major in Applied Mathematics. It's a very exciting time! She entered into a scholarship competition where she could win $10,000 towards college. That would be a HUGE help to us considering how expensive college is these days!

The essay prompt for the scholarship was "Write about a person who inspires you". Kate's essay is about my escape from Scientology and although I know I'm biased I think it's a really good read.

Tony Ortega posted a link on his site a couple of weeks ago and it rocketed Kate into the top ten in the competition! She got over 1000 votes in 24 hours. We were amazed and so grateful for the support!
http://ift.tt/1WpNCqN

If she stays in the top ten through Sunday night she will be in the final round. She is currently number eight. However, people are catching up and it she will fall out of the top ten soon if she doesn't get a lot more votes.

I think people love her essay and she has a really great chance at winning this thing. If she does, her essay stays up on the Wyzant website indefinitely so it will help promote the truth about Scientology. It also just seems like divine justice for an ex-scientology kid's kid to win a scholarship based on an essay on the truth about Scientology! :giggle:

If you are reading this and you have a chance to vote and/or share the voting link to whoever you can, it would be so appreciated. And I will update here as to if she wins.
Here is the link:

http://ift.tt/24iQisJ

Thank you again!!!
From Astra Woodcraft, Please read my daughter's essay to win a 10k Scholarship!

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire