vendredi 29 avril 2016

Independent Scientology Milestone Two is asking OSA for Stats to do Doubt Formula

Independent Scientology Milestone Two is asking OSA for Stats to do Doubt Formula.

If one understands Scientology Ethics and/or Conditions tech, and/or reads carefully, the following is very important.

From the following it appears clear that if OSA's stats are sufficient, Geoff, Lana and/or the entire Milestone Two would return to the corporate Church of Scientology.

Milestone Two: To OSA

http://ift.tt/1YWHm8O

* * * * * BEGIN EXCERPT * * * * *

To OSA

Posted by Lana M.

April 29, 2016

From Geoff

I have been seeing some excellent advertisements by the Church and some sections of the Church appear to be making headway. For example, I am noticing prescription painkillers are starting to get a bad rap, also high profile doctors openly stating they don’t like putting kids on drugs for behaviour patterns. So it seems to me CCHR has been a successful activity for the Church. I believe the Church and CCHR deserve credit for being in the forefront of exposing these activities, as just one example of the good works the Church has been involved in.

But I did see one add proclaiming the achievements of the Church and giving stats such as 1.5 million volunteers, 22 million taught the truth about drugs and 126 million enlightened on their human rights. These are impressive stats!


My reason for bringing this up is for my doubt formula, specifically the 2nd step “2. Examine the statistics of the individual, group, project or organization”. Now I am not in doubt concerning LRH, the Scientology philosophy or Technology, just the way it is being run at the moment by Mr. Miscavige.

I would like to look into these stats for myself and I would assume that somewhere in the world today the Church activities such as those that garnered the above statistics would be happening right now, and this would be a perfect opportunity to do step 2 of the Doubt formula. I am applying the policy HCOPL 16 March 72 “Look don’t Listen”, as LRH says “THE SCENE IS RIGHT BEFORE ONE’S EYES”, this policy is very clear on how to go about investigating a situation, so I am not prepared to just be told this information or read about it, I want to go and see it!

I assume this site is being monitored and I am asking someone to tell me where this expansion is happening. I have also noted that there are other doubters on this blog of Mr Miscavige’s adherence to LRH policy so this information may help handle their considerations also.

I would honestly like to know, please help me on this step of the formula.

* * * * * END EXCERPT * * * * *
Independent Scientology Milestone Two is asking OSA for Stats to do Doubt Formula

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire