mardi 12 avril 2016

New music! dianetics, by Nolan the Ninja (produced by 5ynoT)

New music! dianetics, by Nolan the Ninja (produced by 5ynoT).

The influence of Scientology and Dianetics is of course unmistakable.

Sound Cloud: Nolan The Ninja - dianetics. (prod. by 5ynoT)

http://ift.tt/1TQ2G0r

Music at link.

* * * * * BEGIN TRACK INFO * * * * *

Nolan the Ninja

Mastered by AP.

Produced by @5ynoT.

Recorded by Willy Puff.

Mixed by Nolan The Ninja.

Art Direction: Jack Beaudoin

* * * * * END TRACK INFO * * * * *

************************************************** *************************

Lyrics courtesy of Genius.

Again, the influence of Scientology and Dianetics is of course unmistakable.

http://ift.tt/20zVaHF

* * * * * BEGIN LYRICS * * * * *

Dianetics

Nolan The Ninja

Produced By 5ynoT

DIANETICS LYRICS

[Intro - KRS-One]

[Verse 1: Nolan The Ninja]

My drive is infinite, surpassing that early Eminem

So beware of this madness you're getting in

I'm a rebel, get your levels up

Caught up in the mix like a teen bitch on her cellular

Witness as I tear shit up

Platinum skilling, yet we come from humble beginnings

They get that love handed to them, I never knew the feeling

Permanent placing, you here for temporary feeling,

I Bless a stage & make a killing, my premonition

The vibe is of the reminiscent, the flow is timeless

Which is why, I'm bound to kick the fly shit, peep the synopsis

I'm, set on every angle, topic, flow is tropic, meaning hot shit

But yet it's toxic, I'm still carrying tunnel vision upon the [optics]

Niggas microscopic, I rock well, hope you watching

Succeeding be's the only option, I'm here to get this fielding

Locked in, I'm inimitable, don't try to box in

Recognize, realize, motherfucker

[Hook] x2

Dia-dianetics, dia-dianetics, dia-dianetics, dianetics, dianetics


[Verse 2]

Playing Illmatic as if shit has never mattered

Innocent nigga turned savage, declined a college masters

So I seek the quickest way for cabbage

Without playing some motherfucking taxes

I'm out to make shit happen

My crew creative minorities with a vision

But struggle livings make us timid, hopeless but driven

Aspirations of imminent stability of finance, chilling with

Comrades, sipping Henny, spark the blunts & pass it

And fuck acceptance by the masses

Don't need validation for me to know my shit is slapping

I'm not a whack one, and fuck the niggas who be claiming

That they pack guns, they pop gums, when you see them

They're employed at Pac Sun, shit, studio rappers make me

Chuckle frequent, which is why I barely collab or do a feature

You niggas weak, not even closet to the rare techniques or

Style of beats, when we speak, we playing for keeps

No holds barred, removal of the whack & the fraud

Rappers, thinking they hard, bitch, we pulling that card

Leaving you scarred, cuz we damage herbs with ease

Don't attempt to try & fuck with these, mad degrees, shit

Reiteration that my vibing is ill

Trained my microphonic skilling off of "93 'Til"

Not looking for deals unless you talking 2 or 3 mil'

If not then you can chill, we'll continue to build



* * * * * END LYRICS * * * * *
New music! dianetics, by Nolan the Ninja (produced by 5ynoT)

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire