vendredi 22 avril 2016

Church of Scientology taunts Lori Hodgson over her Scientology disconnected children

Church of Scientology taunts Lori Hodgson over her Scientology disconnected children.

From Tony Ortega:

Another depressing piece of evidence that Scientology advocates splitting apart families

http://ift.tt/1U9cumk

Please go to Tony's blog for his full analysis. The evidence is summarized below.

Lori Hodgon's comment on Tony's blog yesterday:



* * * * * BEGIN QUOTATION * * * * *

Reading this article this morning put a big smile on my face! Thank you, Tony Ortega for sharing this with us. With all the recent news exposing more truth about Scientology and David Miscavige, I have much more hope that I will be back with my kids and all the other families reunited again.

* * * * * END QUOTATION * * * * *

The responding comment by "Cash Bolt":



* * * * * BEGIN QUOTATION * * * * *

You won’t, Lori. Every action I have seen you doing in the past years has further alienated your kids from you. I would think you know that but you do it anyway. But maybe you don’t see it. So I am telling you. You can’t force them to love you again.

* * * * * END QUOTATION * * * * *

The IP information for "Cash Bolt":

Church of Scientology taunts Lori Hodgson over her Scientology disconnected children

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire