jeudi 20 août 2015

LOL! Sydney Scientologist Writes Cheesy 'Ideal Org' Song! Enjoy!

I don't know how this was overlooked but it's gold! Sydney Scientologist Bart Nettle attempted to raise money for the up and coming Idle Org back in 2009 by writing a song called "My Ideal Org" http://ift.tt/MJh2jB


Here's the lyrics so you can sing along! :happydance::dancer:


Quote:

My IDEAL ORG

Join the team that's doing the most good,

Get on the road, the road to Freedom,

You too can be part of the scene,

We're got a star high goal to clear,


Lets put the Bridge there right now,

so mankind can be free,

free to be the all,

the best we can be,


Yeah we're making our Ideal Org,

Yeah we're creating our Ideal Org,

Yeah we're building up our Ideal Org,


Yeah...This is our Community,

Yeah...This is our city,
Yeah...This is our family.

This is our you and me,

We play to win (repeat)

Don't waste this brief breath,

We're at the reverse point,

In our Eternity,

Step up for your Ideal Org,

Walk into the new,

Its your Ideal Org, (Repeat)

I'm going into Town, going into my Ideal Org.

I'm going into Town to my Ideal Org

And if you can stomach it, then listen to the earlier "raunchier" version here: http://ift.tt/1EELDTN


If someone can mirror these songs, plus the LRH-inspired one called 'Your Love' (http://ift.tt/1EELEHx) that would be good as I doubt they'll be up for long! :eyeroll::laugh:
LOL! Sydney Scientologist Writes Cheesy 'Ideal Org' Song! Enjoy!

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire