dimanche 30 août 2015

Is Flag really the most standard and happiest place on the planet?

I started in scientology by working for a Scientology mission. I was used to help people with study problems by getting them through the Basic Study Manual, I got people with Maritial problem through courses to help their marriage, we really tried to help people when I was in a simple Scientology mission and we were really not about money.I got to Flag and I was there a supervisor for 10 yrs. It was the opposite. It was not about helping people, but about taking their money. People had to redo auditing levels, courses constantly. People yelling and cursing contantly, staff trying to leave - ethics room full to the ceiling. Metering supervisors not able to pass a metering video, auditors with horrible mtering. They always had some pcs - as all people had to redo OT VII, many Clears were told to redo levels as they were no Clear, now even redo lower grades. what I have witnessed is they are not getting new people in but taking more and more money from existing members. The worst is rewriting the books and now making all scientologist to read them in chronologial order. WTH. Thousand of bucks just to buy books? When i looked at some of the OT IIIs at Flag how miserable they looked ... One of my friend attempted suicide at Flag, an other one had forced abortion. I have seen a metering practice by a NOTs auditor -it was the worst I have ever seen. I do know of supervisors flirting with students there.
Is Flag really the most standard and happiest place on the planet?

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire