jeudi 20 août 2015

I'm a journalist that'd like to hear your stories about coming to this forum!

Hey y'all, this is Luke Winkie. I posted here a couple weeks ago looking for help on a story about the Freezone I was writing. You guys were great, I got some excellent quotes and that should be up sometime next week!

In the mean time I'd like to do one other story on you, and it's a little more general. Basically I'm curious to know about how you first came to this forum after leaving the CoS, and how it helped. Did this forum help you readjust to civilian life? Did it help you put your time in the church behind you? Was it important for you to talk, relate, and commiserate with other ex-Scientologists? If so I'd love to talk to you!

You can PM me directly or drop me an email at winkluke@gmail.com. Don't be shy! Hope to hear from you.
I'm a journalist that'd like to hear your stories about coming to this forum!

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire