dimanche 24 janvier 2016

Tom Cruise shilled for Walmart...another soulless corporation

I just discovered this a few days ago. Frankly, I felt nauseated after watching and listening to Tom Cruise extol the "virtues" of Walmart. I also got a bit confused because I had to remind myself that he wasn't speaking in front of Scientologists schilling for the cult. As you will see there's not much difference to his delivery of smooth bullshit. I am not a Walmart fan because they do a lot of the same things the cult does, hurt people in the name of the "bottom line". They encourage their poverty line employees to get on food stamps and other welfare programs because, well, working for Walmart will not keep you much above the poverty line. Many are even below it. Scientology does similar things with the SO staffers, as you know.

Anyway.....Don't have to be very patient with the vid because TC shows up just before the one minute mark. Get your barf bag and have it to hand....

Tom Cruise shilled for Walmart...another soulless corporation

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire