mardi 19 janvier 2016

Nearly 20 years under (and/or trying to get back under) the radar.

First off, a huge thanks to those that make this place possible, whoever you are! I am quite enthused to be allowed to participate. For the moment, you can call me Storm. I am 51 years old *snicker* and currently residing in (presiding over) the second human body that I have made "squeeze the cans". My current body has been present in Baton Rouge, Orange County, Miami Org, and Flag. In my opinion I have quite a story to tell, and my intention in doing so is to help others reconcile what is "felt in the gut" together with what is "observed to be" (sometimes observed on the floor in a shattered mess) into a cohesion of self. as Ex-Scientologists, this is what has been stripped from you - and you deserve better.

Beyond that intention, I come here seeking validation of my knowingness; not because my knowingness requires validation, but because were my knowingness to be validated, I truly believe others could shed some suffering.

~Storm

PS - I learned today, though your wonderful site, that Claire Jeans, Qual Sec at Miami has died of throat cancer. This is a source of significant personal pain, but a pain mitigated by the reality Claire chose to run. There was no other option for her (Claire-Bell). What I mean by that, may or may not be revealed in later posts. As I said, the loss is personal.
Nearly 20 years under (and/or trying to get back under) the radar.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire