mercredi 13 janvier 2016

New Blog: Why I Left Scientology

New Blog: Why I Left Scientology.

No, I am not the author of the blog.

One may wish to use TOR or a proxy in case this is an OSA op.

Why I Left Scientology

http://ift.tt/1N8JfYk

****************************************

Introductory article:

Why Now

http://whyileftscientology.blogspot....2/why-now.html

* * * * * BEGIN EXCERPT * * * * *

Saturday, December 5, 2015

Why now?

Every once in a while, the subject of Scientology comes up. And I'm always astounded when people are astounded to learn that I was once a Scientologist. It's not that I deliberately withhold it. It's just that it never crosses my mind.

But it's come up again lately. And now, with the release of the HBO documentary Going Clear: Scientology and the Prison of Belief, I thought I might like to share some of my musings.

I joined Scientology in March of 1976.

From March of 1976 until sometime in 1978, I was staff at Narconon - Scientology's drug rehab program.

I spent about a year on staff at the Church of Scientology in Toronto around 1979 as a recruitment officer.

I signed a Sea Org contract in 1984, but never followed through on it. (More about that later.)

I returned to staff in May 1987.

I left staff and Scientology in August of 1989.

My father says that was a year he'll never forget because the Berlin wall came down and I left Scientology.

* * * * * END EXCERPT * * * * *
New Blog: Why I Left Scientology

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire