samedi 23 janvier 2016

Body Routing fail

So, I was looking forward to discussing the history of body routing with one of LA Orgs body routers after my dr's appointment at Kaiser, while waiting for my ride. There I was, non threatening, simply standing near the bus stop at Sunset and Vermont, and despite 4 0r 6 of them being there looking ready to pounce, not one approached me. They only had eyes for people their own age.

Either I was invisible, or they thought I might be too cranky? No - I was looking forward to a nice chat.

Sigh.

I'll have to give it a go the next time I'm over that way.

BTW - AFAIK, the whole handing out of tickets was concocted by Howie Rower of the franchise down in Greenwich Village back in the late 60's. Hubbard thought it was a good idea, and so I spent quite a few days handing out tickets in the bitter cold, a block away from the Hotel Martinique. (NYO's home then) Howie ditched the idea because it had abysmal stats - the people pulled in were rarely qualified, either financially or interested in spiritual improvement. Hubbard, with his outflow = inflow meme, on the other hand, made it policy.

Personally - I think it is window dressing - the body routers in their white shirts, black pants and ties stand out as obvious SO members, and any whales driving by would see them and think their dono's are hard at work.... Or is div 6 so blind as to fail to see what a waste of personnel it is and try something different? Or have they forgotten the emergency formulae? (change your operating basis)

Mimsey
Body Routing fail

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire