vendredi 29 janvier 2016

Junk mail: solved?

Hello There,

While I was a $cientologist, I received a lot of junk mail as any other cult member. When I left, I continue to receive a lot of junk mail as any other ex cult member. It was not so annoying, that way I was still "informed" about the scieno scene. After several years (about 17!:yes:) I moved and the junk mail stopped.
Approximately after five years at my new address, the junk mail started again. One promo per week... Then two promos per week... Then a magazine, etc. At that time I decided to stop this unwanted mail and I started to send it back with the mention "refused, back to the sender". No effect...
Then I wrote "refused, back to the sender. Life is better outside scientology". No effect...
Then I wrote "refused, back to the sender. Life is better outside scientology. Check forum.exscn.net".
IT WORKED!!:dancer::happydance:
So I don't know if it's the power of internet or the power of my postulate... But if someone annoyed by junk mail want to try, let us know if it works also for somebody else.

Have a nice week-end!
Irayam
Junk mail: solved?

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire