samedi 16 janvier 2016

Hi, im new from Sydney Australia

Gday, Ive been reading posts from this website on and off for years. I was not ever a Scientologist but I am a victim of a man who is a Scientologist currently.
I just want to know If there are any ex scientologists who have left Scientology in Sydney Australia in the last 3 years that may have known him. I don't want any details or to ask any questions about him. I just need a yes or no confirmation as to anyone who knows him as a Scientologist.
I am not a troll. This man had private detectives follow me everywhere and photograph me and he had cameras put in my home and he drugged me with rohypnol. Any help would be muchly appreciated. I do not need to know anyones name or contact details.
Hi, im new from Sydney Australia

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire