dimanche 24 janvier 2016

30th Anniversary!

LRH's obituary by Forrest Ackerman on Tony Ortega's blog:

On the 30th anniversary of L. Ron Hubbard’s galaxial soul ejection, an obit by an old friend

snip:

"Result: (LRH made a) solemn oath not to break the rules.

Reality: he broke ’em.


Consequence: I broke with him.


About the early 70s we got back together again. He made a generous offer I couldn’t refuse: “Just get me in print. Forry, I don’t care about the money: you keep half of it.” He caused me no further trouble but half of nothing was nothing in the case of one anthologist who justified using a Hubbard story without paying because he considered LRH in the same class with Hitler and Satan (not necessarily in that order)."

more: http://ift.tt/1Qti29d
30th Anniversary!

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire