mardi 12 janvier 2016

Hello, I'm Chloe

Hi!

I'm Chloe and I just registered to be able to interact with you. I study at a university college, am 22 years old, love travelling and eating chocolate. I'm not an ex-SCN, but I have the feeling that I could use this forum. I'm not a native English speaker, but I try my best ;)

Almost 7 months ago I started a research about Scientology for a friend. He writes a thesis about Scn and compares the information given to researchers with the information given to new members or people who are interested. Along with a few others was I allowed to this. I was really excited about this. I care deeply about people and was curious what might lead to joining Scn and what benefits this could give to people. Especially since there is a lot of controversy about this 'religion'. Every one of us got a different role. My role is the skeptical person that wants to join to help others, but only if there is evidence. I went a few times to an Org, helped with the anti drugs campaign, read Dianetics and starte
Hello, I'm Chloe

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire