jeudi 28 janvier 2016

Man on WWP is concerned about his girlfriend in Narconon Rehab in Nevada

Man on WWP is concerned about his girlfriend in Narconon Rehab in Nevada.

The following was posted by "Jim Dahlen" on WWP. I'll post a comment there that I cross-posted it here.

Not to be unkind, but I obviously don't know if this is a legitimate inquiry or some sort of trap

http://ift.tt/1NEN1sv

* * * * * BEGIN QUOTATION * * * * *

Hello, My name is Jim Dahlen and last Thursday I sent my girlfriend to this rehab in Nevada. They charge $33,000. For treatment and it is a3-6 month rehab. These people were the nicest people while her parents and I were checking them out. One thing I didn't like was they didn't want her to bring a return ticket they even have it on the home page. Now that she is there I have called to see how she is doing and they won't tell me anything, they even became rude. Her parents got to talk to her after an argument. Now as I'm looking the place up I see it's a scienentology rehab. We had no idea. I am worried now. I am wondering if you can e-mail me so I my find out a little more about this place. We liked this because they stressed it was not a religion based program. You don't get any indication that it's a sciencetology baced program from the home page. As I write to you I'm thinking to what her mother told me earlier about her being sick for only 2 or 3 days and is doing fine now. That is impossible but would rather keep that between us in emails. If you have time can you drop me a quick note about what or who I should contact about this place. I don't like that they have turned on us as soon as she got there and that the place is a cult run rehab in the middle of nowhere my email is jamesdahlen@yahoo.com thank you


* * * * * END QUOTATION * * * * *
Man on WWP is concerned about his girlfriend in Narconon Rehab in Nevada

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire