dimanche 13 décembre 2015

Waiting for the next great leader

I was recently at a party hosted and patronized by independents - and, I quickly zipped my mouth on realizing - I was an extremist - a non believer. I had an engaging talk with an ex go staffer who believes they were tracking down the source of the third party on the church. After several tries at pulling the string they finally found out it was the IRS that was disseminating 3P on the church. That they were only copying files - it wasn't like they were really committing any crimes. They only stole a few reams of paper. He also had an interesting viewpoint I have never heard expressed - that MSH was a stabilizing force in LRH's life.

Another viewpoint I heard was how it was observed LRH grew down tone as he aged - this was gleaned from listening to the earlier tapes compared to the FEBC tapes. The speaker surmised it was a result of the SPs hounding him wherever he went.

Others were getting auditing and having case gain.

So it came to me - they are waiting for the Evil One to exit and LRH's Scientology be put back in. To get the show back on the road.

Right.

Hey David! Stay the course! You're doing great. Forget any mean statements I may have said. My bad. Build a few more ideal orgs. Keep them whales heavy donors on purpose. GO 47X!!!

Best,
Mimsey
Waiting for the next great leader

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire